Africa Energy Indaba 2017 exhibitors will benefit from the following:
- Opportunity to reach targeted customers looking for the latest solutions and technologies
- Complimentary booth staff passes
- Complimentary access to the Business Matchmaking Programme
- Company description in the event catalogue and in the conference catalogue
The exhibition hall will be open to pre-registered visitors during the exhibition and conference hours and all conference breaks for refreshments and lunch will take place in the exhibition hall. This means you will have an opportunity to interact and meet the high profile energy decision makers attending the Africa Energy Indaba conference.
- Governments, development institutions & DFIs
- Country pavilions
- Power generation
- Oil & natural gas
- Hydro & solar
- Nuclear power
- Wind (onshore and offshore)
- Wave, tidal
- Geothermal technologies and developers
- Natural gas
- Financial Services Environmental,
- Construction and Project Financing Energy Management & Integrated Building Automation
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation
- Lighting Efficiency
- Smart Metering
This showcase will provide a platform for companies to demonstrate their commitment to provide the much needed solutions and services that will enable the African continent to embrace the challenges arising from current and future energy demands.
Business Matchmaking at the Indaba
The Africa Energy Indaba hosts a very successful business matchmaking programme between exhibitors, conference delegates, speakers, VIP guests and visitors to the exhibition. The programme is complimentary for all registered participants and affords an opportunity to meet the senior energy decision makers in attendance and to conclude energy deals.