There is a revolution going on in the world of lighting that is providing business owners , corporations and industry with cost-effective and energy efficient lighting solutions and some of the largest names will be at the 2017 Africa Lighting Expo, which will bring together the latest innovations in the world of lighting. Make sure you’re with them!
The Africa Lighting Expo presents wide diversified lighting solutions including decorative lighting, technical lighting, lighting accessories, components and LED technology offering a one-stop sourcing platform for lighting manufacturers, project-based and trade-based visitors.
- Retail lighting
- Energy efficient lighting and technologies
- Commercial and industrial lighting
- Mining lighting
- Street and public transport lighting
Lighting: The easiest way to cut energy in industry
There’s a revolution going on in lighting: By replacing old inefficient schemes with modern alternatives, energy and facilities managers can slash their energy bills and reduce their CO2 emissions whilst providing people-centered lighting.
The Africa Lighting Expo will provide exhibitors with an opportunity to access the large African market and to meet buyers using the sophisticated and complimentary Business Matchmaking Programme for all participants.
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers of lighting products and services
- Commercial and industrial building engineers and building managers
- Construction company representatives
- Property developers
- Mining engineers
- Government and municipal managers
- Shopping centre managers and retailers
- Industry associations
- Architects, lighting engineers and design engineers