As the world faces increasing environmental and economic challenges, it has become more and more important for nations to find ways of securing energy that is efficient, affordable and clean. This drive for energy self-sufficiency is spurring the development of new energy efficient technologies and huge investment into this sector in Africa.
Governments, businesses and utilities throughout the continent are looking for renewable energy solutions and equipment to allow access to energy for all.
Some of the largest renewable energy companies will be at the 2017 Africa Renewables Expo, which showcases solutions, innovative thinking, technology choices, funding, ownership models, operation and maintenance, for both commercial and cross-border trading practices.
Make sure you’re involved!
The Africa Renewables Expo presents wide diversified renewable energy solutions including large and small hydro, wind, geothermal and biomass technologies and components offering a one-stop sourcing platform for manufacturers, project-based and trade-based visitors.
- Automation & control Systems Equipment
- Building Services & Technology
- Cables & Busbars
- Connectors / Switches
- Control System / LED signal / Display Screen
- Electrical & Electronic Accessories
- Electrical Installation Equipment
- Energy Conservation / Renewable Technology
- Energy Efficient Technology & Equipment
- Fire Protection Equipment & Materials
- Geothermal solutions
- LED Display Products/Module
- M&E Engineering Solutions
- Maintenance / Repair Equipment
- Operating Systems
- Power Generation Equipment & Services
- Process Control Technology
- Safety & Security Equipment
- Test & Measurement
- Transmission & Distribution
- Wind Power
- Wires / Ducting Systems
To truly transform our economy, protect our security, and save our planet from the ravages of climate change, we need to ultimately make clean, renewable energy the profitable kind of energy.
BARACK OBAMA, Address to Joint Session of Congress, Feb. 24, 2009
The Africa Renewable Expo will provide exhibitors with an opportunity to access the large African market and to meet buyers using the sophisticated and complimentary Business Matchmaking Programme for all participants.
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers of renewable energyproducts and services
- Commercial and industrial building engineers and building managers
- Construction company representatives
- Property developers
- Mining engineers
- Government and municipal managers
- Shopping centre managers and retailers
- Industry associations
- Architects, engineers and design engineers