The development of renewable energy and energy efficiency programmes will create numerous jobs and business opportunities throughout the African continent. Women have a large role to play in the development of sustainable projects that add to economic development.
The Women in Energy Conference has be designed to aid the increase in leadership and development of women involved in the African energy space. This one day forum will provide a platform for women to network, share their knowledge, discuss achievements and encourage the advancement of women across all sectors of the energy industry.
Developing African Women Leaders To Create Our Energy Future
Women’s leadership is a global business issue and is gaining in prominence in Africa. It needs to be addressed systemically across the working environment and include the involvement of both women and men at all levels of leadership.
The 4th annual Women in Energy Conference aligned to the Africa Energy Indaba focuses on how various departments within companies can work together to advance their corporation’s talent agenda and competitive advantage by attracting, hiring, developing, retaining, sponsoring and promoting women in every industry sector.
Why You Should Attend:
- Knowledge of how men and women can join forces to create the workplace of the future
- Insights into the success factors of women in the C-suite and input into continuing research
- A new approach to assimilating a new generation of women leaders into energy and related companies
- Understanding the African energy sector and the roles for women
- Awareness of senior roles in the marketplace available and being acquired by women
- Success stories from representatives of leading companies on designing, implementing, sustaining and measuring women’s initiatives
- The important role that demographics, labour markets and consumer behaviour across industries have on the future of women in the global economy
- New ideas and networks for building leadership capability across an enterprise including a call to action for advancing an unbiased workforce agenda leading to competitive advantage
Who Should Attend
The Women in Energy Conference is a valuable source of information, insights, networking and development for leaders and managers across industries, functions and company sizes, including:
- Women and men in senior leadership positions within energy and related industry companies
- Women aiming to develop a career in the energy sector in Africa
- Women energy entrepreneurs
- High-potential women looking to enhance and advance their careers
- Industry professionals responsible for hiring, developing and advancing an unbiased workforce
The 2018 Women In Energy Conference – 19th February 2018 – Sandton Convention Centre. Cost – R 2,650 excl. VAT.