- Create demand for your products and services by giving clients first-hand experience and a chance to trial your products on-site.
- Launch new products to the largest gathering of power generation, transmission and distribution companies all over Africa.
- Raise awareness and recognition by continuing to reach out to your target market.
- Build brand image by keeping your brand and solutions front of mind and on the buyers’ shortlist.
- Save time & money and maximise your sales team’s time by providing direct face-to-face access to the industry’s decision makers.
- The exhibition provides access to the senior energy decision makers attending the Africa Energy Indaba conference. The conference delegates are people one would not normally get to meet at an exhibition and are executive energy decision-makers.
- All conference delegates have their refreshment breaks in the exhibition hall, guaranteeing access to the delegates.
- The partnership with the World Energy Council, NEPAD Planning and Coordinating Agency and SANEA brings key delegates to the Indaba from across the world, Africa and Southern Africa and all exhibitors will have an opportunity to interact and meet with them.
- A formal Business Matchmaking Programme is provided that is complimentary to all exhibitors ensuring access to the key delegates, other exhibitors and key visitors in attendance.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BUSINESS MATCHMAKING